4/08/2009

HIP-HOP, YOU REALLY MAKE MY DAY

THIS JUST IN!!! BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD OF 2009 THUS FAR.

Guerilla Union/Myspace: Rock The Bells 2009 Lineup Freestyle

DOESN'T THAT JUST FUCKING HYPE YOU UP?!?!
Let's make this a priority to go my Hip-Hop lovin' homies! I just hope they don't cancel out on Vancouver just like last time, but if that's the case... I already got a homegirl who's down to travel wherever just to experience this with me. I can't even contain my excitement right now, my mind is going apesh*t. Haha!

To end this post, I'll leave you with MY CURRENT ANTHEM. Soak it in, fellas.

I love how friends refer me to songs that they know will definitely make my ears ooze out goodness. That's Music-type love right there! And forever love to respectable femcees, no doubt!

"Don't gotta spend your last dime on me, I just want you to come spend time with me."
"Everyday I'll be there fo you, your who or what or when why where for you / We could take it could slow or let the romance grow / We could nasty, just ask me, all of this, just run it past me / Hopin' for whatever, gully or keep it classy / Rich or broke it don't matta, we'll be good / We could live, we could dream, we could wish we could."

2 comments:

Justin Laylo said...

That is some sweet ass shiiiiiiit

Can I come back to Vanshitty and go to this event with you.

Good lookin' out though! Tdot is well - know ya miss me!

Mean Mike said...

it's a metaphorical boner. i know you got one too.