4/07/2009

Pros vs. Cons


BUST-A THUMBS UP
- Vancouver's warm, sunny, beauuutiful weather lately! Finally Spring decides to spring.
- runs in the sun in my hilly neighbourhood (good for the thighs!) as opposed to being cooped in the gym
- whipping out the tennis racket to torture my dad at the tennis court haha
- ACTIVIA YOGURT + late night snackage + settling the stomach w/ Jasmine green tea
- getting visited at work during the most slow days ever for the duration of an hour *blush
- phonewhore-ing but mainly texting/bbm'ing/dissing back & forth (same sh!t haha) until 3 or 4 am
- Midnight Snack J Dilla mixtape making my ears-gasm! Thanks Shane! (I'm actually in a crazy trance right now...)
- booking off work from today (minus tomorrow night) until Monday! Let's chill.
- GONGSHOW LONG WEEKEND @ YOTE (Saturday) & FABRIC (Sunday). Come party with us/Preshvibe especially for Earl Mendez & Angelo Doromal's 19th birthdays! Gimme a shout for tickets for Sunday while they hotttt.
- random times when my mom just comes into my room to tell me something stupid or funny just to make both of us laugh hahaha
- hooking up my bro's old ps2 to the tv in my room which means unlimited NBA playing time for me & being able to watch dvd's without my Macbook. Thanks bro!
- Tweets rather than Facebook statuses ftw.
- reading on the porch/in the backyard while my brother tackles his homework beside me
- putting aside personal life drama & hostility for the sole purpose of teaming up for work. Thanks for reaching a compromise with me, nigga. Don't worry, there will be a progress to this angst, but time will tell.
- this fempowering but still in-dependent of a man feel good jam!




THUMBS DOWN
- missing the first beach outing of the year with the homeboys while they all call/text me at work :(
- my new (or should I say resurrected) nocturnal ways. I can't sleep before 3 anymore! But I guess it's a sure sign of Summer?
- VCC vs. UVic to obtain a Hospitality/Hotel Business Management degree before I go to Law School. Being a ferry away from friends and fam or going to school in downtown? (Kwantlen's not doing anything for me) This decision is too hard. I'm gonna let this whole Summer inspire me.
- this picture - although it's funny it gets a thumbs down cause it's so mean! Haha.
- being unable to contain your hyperactivity prior to making mini pancakes from scratch (got inspired by this)
- commuting around town still being car-less because of my indecisiveness, sorry parentals :(
- missing out on The Roots block party at UBC tomorrow because I gotta tend to hotel guests, sigh.

Notice how there are more points of ups than downs?
"Just for life I'm pursuin', growin', but hopelessly romantic still. Tasted weather in the bitter climates, love the sunshine better." (love you Jean Grae)

No comments: