4/14/2009

Easter in the West

After 2 straight days of driving my fam & I to church and holy services on Holy Thursday and Good Friday, I'm glad I sacrificed those peaceful days to my fam & God before my long weekend.

Friday : after midnight cruising for a bbt run then another session of kareoke (haha sounds so asian). Thanks *wink.

Saturday : got my nails diiiid in yellow & zebra tips then proceeded to another epic night with my neighbour, the Wild Coyote Nightclub for Angelo & Earl's birthday celebrations!


Sunday : the absence of a hangover lead me to gallivant the streets of Downtown where I bought mini cupcakes from the delicioso Cupcakes, an outfit for the night and finished it off with a healthy Subway to eat fresh! Fabric nightclub on a Sunday night was the topping to my already kickin' weekend. Thanks SoPhresh fam, Faded fam & thanks to all the homies who came out to get they drank and dance on with me! Pho at around 3am settled the stomach verrrry well as well.


Yes, I have an annoying habit of posting up clubbing pictures on my blog. I just like to prove to the public the amount of fun I experienced with my homies, is that so bad? Haha. Anyway, I think the pictures did justice to the SOPHRESH Easter Long Weekend I had. Have a splendid week everyone! 1ove.