4/22/2009

I Confess


Word life boo, I checked you flexin wit'cha crew
Roughneck mannerism, fly disposition,
My mission is gettin into you like a religion,
My woman's intuition tells me cupid's arrow's hittin,
You're the prince with the glass slipper that my foot could fit in,
This feelin that I have is never endin, I'm sendin, my love
With the bow up on the top, cause, for you I got the hots so
Please accept these feelings I posess, like a damsel in distress
In pursuit of happiness..... I confess.
When you swing my way I, get a sudden rush,
That entices me not to keep it on the hush-hush,
Boy times girl times trust equals us,
Bust the equation, baby and just
Let nature do the rest.. I confess
"I Wanna Be Down" like Brandy with you handy for the duration,
Engage in electric relaxation, build a conversation, probe ya intellect,
Put ya manhood to the test, but not just ya physical,
Ya individual is what I'm after,
ya heart I wanna capture,
Truly do adore, every little move you make and more, my word is born
But I could go on and on throwin hints,
That I'm the chick, you should be celebratin' life wit,
So instead I felt it best if I just,
Stood and represented in the flesh.. that I confess!

1 comment:

jolin said...

insane.. not too many people know about bahamadia these days.