4/22/2009

Scientists Say She's the 2nd Sunshine


[!] Public Announcement:

I, Denise Roldan, publicly and sincerely apologize for the lack of posting for the past however days & weeks. With the help of the internet's innovative outlets, I have proof that plenty of you visit this site daily expecting an entry but then get easily disappointed and bored. But dun dun dun... I'm back! I hope to slowly recuperate back onto the blogging scheme for the sole purpose of feeding your D curiosities? Plus, my April archive is looking a tad bit too empty down there. Oops.

Anyway! With all formalities aside, let's get down to my current nitty gritty :
- I'm off work from today until next Tuesday, baby! Hooray for week offs! But being at work interacting with varying personalities then being all chill after the busy-ness ain't so shabby either. Just yesterday I received this comment card so my co-worker forced me to take a picture of it on my phone to satisfy her entertainment. Well.... I admit, it IS pretty funny.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- Not only am I Gold-Blooded but I'm also gold-tongued. Thanks to Mikeezy for making me accompany him to "The Fall" last week which evidently lead me to find the only store that sold gold tongue rings!


- I spoiled myself with the help of Live Stock and my first purchase of kicks ever since my Ponys from the Phils. Because as you all know, I'm not nor will I ever be a "sneakerhead/sneakerfreaker" so this is rarity in my lifestyle. But ch-ch-check 'em out. I love bright colors, can you tell?


- My 4-month Summer has commenced! If the past 2 weeks of random but worthwhile chill days and nights in this beautiful Vancouver is any indication of what's in store, break me off a piece of Sum'Sum 09! Look at what's been occupying my weekdays:


- Yesterday after my 7am-12pm shift, my boy and I watched the Canucks sweep St. Louis at the Library Square Public House pub with 2 friends, wooo! I've never been so stoked about hockey before, but I think last night's game probably initiated something in me for this playoff season. So I'm joining the "GO CANUCKS" bandwagon. Sigh, just spending time just watching sports with good grub is a perfect day in my books.

I'll end this post off with some feel-good Atmosphere before I conjure up another post entailing the most "sunshiniest" aspect of my life lately. Look out for post #2 and #3 of today.
In the meantime, "I love the days when it shines, whoa let it shine"

No comments: