4/22/2009

King Toast Queen


Listening to that song gives me the shivers because I swear I can hear you serenading it to me. (Just like that time you sang JL's "Ordinary People" to me) Did you inspire Anthony Hamilton to write that song in dedication to me or something? Because sigh.. I swear it feels like it especially with all the things you've shown me for the past month.

In progression, after relating to Nicole Wray's "I'm Looking" song just a couple of weeks ago, you've turned that all around. Out of all of the typicals who asked me for my name then started to inbox me, you were the only one who didn't try to holler by asking for my msn or number just to get your mac on. Rather, you proved that this notion: "why do cats spit game that is senseless, when they can sit back drop facts and gain a princess" - is true. Not only were you a random "fish" in the crowd, but also one who shattered all my negative pre-judgements even if you weren't aware that those judgements about you existed. Even with the presence of your own pressumptions of the "challenge" that I am resonating from outer influences, that wasn't/ain't no thang to you cause you were just doing you, but all the while respecting me. Honestly speaking, "out of all the guys that approach me/ walking up to me like they know me/ you were the one that stood aside/ waited a while and took your time/ you dont know how impressing/ your curiosity was to me/ you looked in my eyes and saw that/ I wanted more than just a man/ I needed a friend/ someone I could talk to/ someone who really listens/ when you touched my hand/ The sun got brighter then/ Trusting you I close my eyes." You and I both know the quirky interactions that went down when we first met and started talking but like you keep repeating, who would've thought? Even in the "friendzone" you senselessly conveyed all the lackings I craved for in a lasting and serious significant other, which eventually made its impact on my subconscious. I've never described a guy as "refreshing" concerning their role in my life before but that description definitely suits you. In simple terms for your simple character, gestures and nature you proved that Chilvary is NOT dead. You basically redeemed your whole male species in my eyes without the slightest intention to. Every freakin' day I touch base with you or end my day off with our chill interaction you never cease to impress me. So, after establishing about where we're at, what our goals are for this, for us..... hey my Mr. Gentleman, Bahamadia's "I Confess" is dedicated to you :) (check out the entry following this)

1 comment:

Justin Laylo said...

That's what I'm talkin bout. You finally got it goin, none of that scrub shit. Go after and get what you deserve. That last one?? Wait, was there even seriousness in the last one? F* the last one. Out with the old and in with the new.

I know he's 'round the corner waiting to jump on his prey, hollllla!