4/24/2009

Randomonium


1 - My number one pet peeve!

I mean, how hard is it to distinguish these words from one another to make a coherent sentence? And don't forget your THEN & THAN. Please and thank you.


2 - Twitter tweets > Facebook statuses.
Plus, this image makes it funny HAHAHA.

Now, go on & make your own Twitter account then follow me! http://twitter.com/diamondenise

3 - I got the braid craze!
I call dibs on this bangs-style once I find success on doing it on my hair.

Reminds me of the cornrowing days in elementary. Maybe we should bring it back? NOT. Haha.

3 - Damn baby, its that time of night again......
Pop that champagne, give you a backrub & let's get down like Romeo and Juliet, hot sex on the platter just to make ya sweat. Hahaha I kid, I kid. Regardless, ya can't forget the baby-makin' jams!

Get at this bedroom mix here (Right click then Save target as)

No comments: