5/31/2009

May 30, 2009

Happy 1 Month. "Thas wassup."

May 24/09 - after work, after 8pm when he picked me up
D - "K let's go & hurry so we don't miss the final quarter of your Cavs game"
C - "Umm.. I kinda had something else planned. Where's the airport?"
D - "Yo, that's not funny!"
C - "Just trust me."
*as we're driving past the airport terminals... "Hey, just it back & relax."
C - "Yknow how you always give me sh*t about me going to the beach when you're working?
Well this is better than English Bay or Kits. It's peaceful. No noise/people, no buildings, nothing commercialized.
Just you, me, the water & the view, baby."

15 mins later. Destination? IONA BEACH (our hidden beach in Richmond aka "I own a beach" )

I can't go a day without my Sunshine..

1 comment:

EL said...

cute pic, was this at garry point?!

btw, I'm MJ's sister and harriet's god-sister hahaha :$