6/16/2009

Classick Love Jam

"It's important we communicate, intentions to be forever but never cannot wait. Never's becoming prominent, all we do is arguing/ arguiably retarded cause after sex we start again/ life's a meal, a good girl is the condiment/ I compliment you with your conversation cause any girl could look good if she concentratin'/ A personality is somethin' that you can't make up/ sense of humour is a `tude that you can't change up/ look, I ain't gotta tell ya, y'know what I'm thinkin........... Your soul got me, I'm open for life/ fo'eva my wife, stay focused/ lemme show you The Light." -Wale's new version

(And of course, Common's original that started it all...)

"Signed sealed delivered for us to grow together/ Love has no limit, let's spend it slow forever/ I know your heart is weathered by what studs did to you/ I ain't gon' assault em cause I probably did it too/ Because of you, feelings I handle with care/ Some niggas recognize the light but they can't handle the glare/ If a relationship is effort I will match your work/ I wanna be the one to make you happiest, it hurts you the most/ Few understand the union of woman and man/ And sex and a tingle is where they assume that it land/ If heaven had a height, you would be that tall/ Let's stick to understandin and we won't fall/ For better or worse times, I hope to me you call/ At times when I'm lost I try to find you/ You know to give me space when it's time to/ My heart's dictionary defines you, it's love and happiness/ I know the sex ain't gon' keep you, but as my equal, it's how I must treat you/ As my reflection in light I'ma lead you/ And whatever's right, I'ma feed you."

Never has this song related to me so much before. Thank you Hip-Hop for such inspiration in a love life.

No comments: