4/04/2009

Queen B Ish

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to watch her concert last Tuesday cause my busy schedule prevented me from remembering to buy tickets! Damn. And I know it was a concert definitely not to miss out on cause she embodies not only a diva, but also the greatest female performer thus far. But she'll be back here in Vancouver so next time for me!

In the meantime, check out Kanye's remix of her single "ego". His part is pretty fcking funny!


And B being a spokesperson for Nintendo DS? Can she get any cooler?! (and need I say, richer for doing these ads haha.)


And hmm.. check this link out for proof that Love, Sex & Magic was a medley of Beyonce's greatest moves. Ciara is such a scapegoat! Haha. But hey, imitation is the greatest form of flattery right? Right.

All in all, Beyonce Knowles is a fcking ICON. She has everything possible going for herself that can make any lady envious to bits. But ironically, you can't help but love her for it!

No comments: